- Welcome Letter – English | Spanish
- “Getting Started” Benefit Orientation Topics for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program)
- Getting Started Guide – English | Spanish
- Care Coordination Fact Sheet – English | Spanish
- Your Benefits – Videos
- Update Your Information
- You Can Get Healthy Food – SNAP/WIC Benefits
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Fact Sheet – English | Spanish
- Member Handbook
EPSDT Resources (for members under 21 and pregnant members)
- Member Welcome Letter – English | Spanish
- Apply for Women, Infant, Children (WIC) program
- Prenatal Plus Program
- EPSDT (HCPF link)
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Bright Futures Guidelines
- Children & Youth Health Care Services
- Health Benefits for Children & Pregnant Persons
- Free Counseling for Colorado Youth: I Matter.
- In Home Visiting Programs
- Lead Safety Documents and Outreach Materials
- Understanding Lead Training
If you want any information on this website sent to you in paper form, please call us at 888-502-4185. We will send it to you for free within five (5) working days.
As our Member, you can ask for information in large print, Braille, other formats or languages, or to be read aloud. You can also request American Sign Language for your treatment needs. These services are free. You can call 888-502-4185 to request these services. For TDD/TTY, call 800-432-9553 or the State Relay 711 for help in contacting us. These calls are free.
1 in 4 Coloradans are covered by Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program). Coloradans from across the state and all walks of life get their health care from Health First Colorado, including people who never thought they’d need public health insurance. Emery’s parents were used to the challenges of farm life, but taking care of their daughter was a new challenge. Watch Emery’s story and listen to Health First Colorado members tell in their own words how Health First Colorado was there to help. Other Health First Colorado members want Coloradans to know that they may qualify for quality health care coverage. Learn more at HealthFirstColorado.com.