- Call Health Colorado at 888-502-4185; TTY: 800-432-9553
- Provider Directory
You can print a list of physical or behavioral health providers. If you would like a list mailed to you, we will do that free of charge.
- Find A Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP), Pharmacy, or Specialist
This site helps you find a MEDICAL Health Provider. You can search Health First Colorado’s network of medical providers by zip code to find one close to you.
- Find a Behavioral Health Provider
This site helps you find a BEHAVIORAL Health Provider. You can search our large network of behavioral health provider by zip code to find one close to you.
- Select “Health Colorado Medicaid”
- Click “I’m not a robot” and SUBMIT
- In the oval search box, click ‘change location’ to your address, click UPDATE, and then click the “Search” button
- To Change Your Primary Care Provider (PCP) you can go to https://enroll.healthfirstcolorado.com/. Enrollment counselors can also help you change your PCP. Call 303-839-2120 or 888-367-6557. For TDD/TTY, call 888-876-8864. Call Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. The call is free.
- Find A Telehealth Provider – Care on Location
Care on Location offers Medicaid members telehealth services for free.
- Find a Dentist
- Find a Specialist
If you want any information on this website sent to you in paper form, please call us at 888-502-4185. We will send it to you for free within five (5) working days.
As our Member, you can ask for information in large print, Braille, other formats or languages, or to be read aloud. You can also request American Sign Language for your treatment needs. These services are free. You can call 888-502-4185 to request these services. For TDD/TTY, call 800-432-9553 or the State Relay 711 for help in contacting us. These calls are free.