Find a Provider
- Call Health Colorado at 888-502-4185; TTY: 800-432-9553
- Provider Directory
You can print a list of physical or behavioral health providers. If you would like a list mailed to you, we will do that free of charge.
- Find A Primary Care Provider (PCP)
This site helps you find a MEDICAL Health Provider. You can search Health First Colorado’s network of medical providers by zip code to find one close to you.
- Find a Behavioral Health Provider
This site helps you find a BEHAVIORAL Health Provider. You can search our large network of behavioral health provider by zip code to find one close to you.
- Select “Health Colorado Medicaid”
- Click “I’m not a robot” and SUBMIT
- In the oval search box, click ‘change location’ to your address, click UPDATE, and then click the “Search” button
- To Change Your Primary Care Provider (PCP) you can go to https://enroll.healthfirstcolorado.com/. Enrollment counselors can also help you change your PCP. Call 303-839-2120 or 888-367-6557. For TDD/TTY, call 888-876-8864. Call Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. The call is free.
- How To Access Telehealth Services
Care on Location offers Medicaid members telehealth services for free.
- Find a Dentist
- Find a Pharmacy
- Find a Specialist
Copyright © 2020 Beacon Health Options. All rights reserved.
Members are protected under the Federal Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA). This act states that there are not more limits on your behavioral health benefits than your physical health benefits. If you feel these rights have not been upheld, you can call the Behavioral Health Ombudsman at 303-866-2789, Email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or go online at: bhoco.org.
Visit us on Facebook
Visit us on Twitter
Visit us on Instagram