Thank you for your interest in becoming a behavioral health provider with Beacon Health Options. Beacon credentials individual practitioners and facilities. Groups must have a valid OBH license to be credentialed as a facility; otherwise we will credential individual practitioners within your group. Please send us the following information for each practitioner and facility that would like to be credentialed with us.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a PCP with Beacon Health Options. We offer contracts to any willing provider who meets all requirements to service Medicaid Members as a Primary Care Provider and Medical Home in the ACC Program, this includes:
- Be enrolled as a provider in the Colorado Medicaid program
- Be either:
- Certified by the state as provider in the Medicaid and CHP+ Medical Homes for Children program
- Individual physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant with a focus on primary care, general practice, internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, or obstetrics and gynecology, or is a qualified CMHC or HIV/infectious disease practitioner or
- A federally qualified Health Center (FQHC) or Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Be licensed as a MD, DO or NP provider by the Colorado Medical Board of Nursing to practice in the state of Colorado;
- Act as the dedicated source of primary care for members and be capable of delivering the majority of the Member’s comprehensive primary, preventive and sick medical care; and
- Demonstrate commitment to the following principles of the Medial Home model as amended by the state.
- PCP Name
- Tax ID
- Medicaid Provider Location ID (aka Billing ID) per service location
- Contracting Point of Contact
- Name, telephone number and email address
- Other Points of Contact, if appropriate