Please join the LGBTQ webinar event October 16th
For All Behavioral Health Providers, Primary Care Providers and SUD Providers
Please see the attached flyers for more information and to register.
- Public Health & Community Agencies: 9am-10:30am
- Mental Health & Substance Use providers: 11am-12:30pm
- Physical Health & Oral Health care providers: 1pm-2:30pm
***Please note for your convenience, you may register for the time slot that works best.
Attend the 3rd Annual Colorado Consortium Provider Education Symposium: Virtual Addiction Medicine Symposium
- October 21st 8:30am to 4:00pm
Please see the flyer for more information and to register.
We encourage all PCMPs to attend Colorado Data Analytics Portal (CDAP) 101 Training:
- October 23rd 12:00pm
This training will cover logging in, navigating the home screen, downloading member lists, KPI dashboards, and the new APM dashboards, among other things.
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting number: 145 215 4692
Password: LetsLearnCDAP! (53875327 from phones and video systems)
Join by video system
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-844-531-0958 United States Toll Free
1-669-234-1178 United States Toll
Access code: 145 215 4692
Please join Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Finance as they host two training sessions focusing on the upcoming residential and inpatient substance use disorder (SUD) benefit expansion.
- Thursday, Oct. 22 from 1 – 5 p.m. Registration will close at 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19
- Thursday, Oct. 29 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Registration will close at 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 26
For more information, visit Ensuring a Full Continuum of SUD Benefits
- HCI Behavioral Health Outpatient Authorization February 14
- HCI Primary Care Provider Training February 12
- HCI Behavioral Health Provider Support Call January 24
- 2019 10 October
- 2019 08 August
- 2019 05 May
- 2019 02 February
- 2018 10 October
- ProviderConnect Overview August 2020
- Documentation Training for Substance Use and Mental Health
- 411 Audit Full Tip Sheet Updated April 2020
- 411 PowerPoint Training Updated April 2020
- Training Sheet
- Behavioral Health Transition Weekly Webinars
- PCP Transition Weekly Webinars
- Documentation Training
- HCPF Provider Training Page
- 2019 EPSDT Training
- 2019 Outpatient Authorization Requirements
- 2019 CORE Provider Presentation
- Cultural Competency- Access to Care training –Sharing medical records
- Overview Colorado Medicaid ACC Phase II for Behavioral Health Providers May 2018
- Overview Colorado Medicaid ACC Phase II for PCMPs May 2018