Make sure that Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) has your correct phone number, email and mailing address.
It is important that you can be contacted if you need to fill out important paperwork. Has your contact information changed? Have you moved in the past three years?
You can update your information in one of these ways:
- Visit gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one.
- Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play or Apple App
- Call Health Colorado at 1-888-502-4185 for help.
- CHP+ members can call 800-359-1991 (State Relay: 711). Help is available in multiple languages.
- Contact your county department of human services.
- Renewal Revamp FAQ – New ‘Redetermination’ Process
New support and training is offered AT NO COST for families who have someone who uses opioids. The Office of Behavioral Health is offering trainings which were developed with the belief that families can play a powerful role in helping to engage substance users to enter and stay in treatment. Click on Opioid Training and Support for Families.
The Circle Program, a treatment program for both mental health and substance use disorder will reopen. Click here to learn more.