Health Colorado believes that every Member matters! We want to know the best ways to engage you in your health treatment. We believe that Members and their families should be at the center of this discussion. For this reason, we are forming Member Experience Advisory Councils in your region.
Our main goal for the Member Advisory Council is to hear your voice. Our other goals are:
- Create guidelines about how you want Health Colorado and your health team to talk with you. These guidelines will consider your culture and the things you believe are important. We will talk about these guidelines with your health team.
- Influence policies that effect your health coverage. We will do this by giving your ideas and concerns to Colorado’s Department of Healthcare, Policy, and Financing (HCPF).
- Obtain your opinions on our website, your Member handbook, and other letters that you may receive. We will take your ideas and make Member information easier to understand.
We plan to meet one (1) time every three (3) months.
(The meeting dates are listed in the purple box)
You can be involved in person; you can call in; or, you can join online.
The call in number is 1-669-900-6833, Meeting Number 231 047 08769, Password 069195;
or, online at https://beaconhealthoptions.zoom.us/j/2314708769?pwd=M3ordkdaVEgxQllJMVdMcE1Rb2lyUT09
|We will meet on Tuesday
May 11, 2021, August 10, 2021 and November 9, 2021
You can log into the meeting at:
The call in # is 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 231 047 08769 Password: 069195
Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summaries
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Fact Sheet
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary – February 9, 2021
- 2020 Archive
If you come in person, we will pay for your travel expenses, and you will receive a $25 gift card for your time and dedication.
To request reasonable accommodations or assistance for persons with disabilities, please contact us at least one week prior to the meeting to make arrangements.
Call Health Colorado’s Member Engagement Specialist,
Dawn Claycomb at 719-538-1451;
toll-free: 888-502-4185, ext. 361451,
to learn how you can be involved.
If you want to be part of this exciting group – read this MEAC Tip Sheet!