- Create guidelines about how you want Health Colorado and your health team to talk with you. These guidelines will consider your culture and the things you believe are important. We will talk about these guidelines with your health team.
- Influence policies that effect your health coverage. We will do this by giving your ideas and concerns to Colorado’s Department of Healthcare, Policy, and Financing (HCPF).
- Obtain your opinions on our website, your Member handbook, and other letters that you may receive. We will take your ideas and make Member information easier to understand.
We plan to meet one (1) time every three (3) months. (The meeting dates are listed in the purple box) You can be involved in person; you can call in; or, you can join online. The call in number is 1-669-900-6833, Meeting Number 208 616 436, Password 223344; or, online at https://beaconhealthoptions.zoom.us/j/208616436?pwd=aFN4ZklINHJVWHJVQTdNR1I0a1IzUT09
|Join Us for Lunch! On Tuesday March 10, 2020, June 9, 2020, September 8, 2020 and December 8, 2020 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM Health Colorado’s Office 1740 Eagleridge Boulevard, Pueblo, CO|
Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summaries
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Fact Sheet
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary – March 10, 2020
- Member Experience Advisory Council Meeting Summary – June 9, 2020
If you come in person, we will pay for your travel expenses, and you will receive a $20 gift card for your time and dedication. To request reasonable accommodations or assistance for persons with disabilities, please contact us at least one week prior to the meeting to make arrangements. Call Health Colorado’s Member Engagement Specialist, Dawn Claycomb at 719-538-1451; toll-free: 888-502-4185, ext. 361451, Relay: 711 Email: email@example.com to learn how you can be involved. If you want to be part of this exciting group – read this MEAC Tip Sheet!